Thursday, October 3, 2013

Trend Watch: Graphic-T time!

Graphic-T time! I LOVE a great graphic-T! This is an easy way to add dimension to your look. I created a couple of looks (because it's easier than changing, and finding someone to take my picture in between chasing after a busy toddler and needing a leg cramp break because I'm expecting twins....ooo, sorry.)Where was I, o yes, I created a couple of looks below to show how a little detail can add a ton to an outfit. I chose neutral colors here, but FEEL FREE to add some shades! The first look I made a bit more chic, and the second is more casual. But look at the pop of detail instead of just a solid color T! It gives the entire look a different feel. There are many places to find graphic-Ts but one of my favorites is Forever 21. They are inexpensive and there is a ton to chose from. Follow the link to check it out online before you make a special trip.

Trend Watch:

 Graphc-T


Get creating and let us know what you come up with! Hopefully you have an idea of what you want to try.
~Holly

No comments: